- Helping needy
- Educational funding
- Social service
Objectives of the TRUST
- Educational – to run, maintain or assist any educational or other institution for coaching, guidance, conselling or vocational training or to grant individual scholarships for poor, deserving and needy students for elementary and higher education.
- Medical – to run, maintain or assist any medical institution, nursing home or clinics or to grant assistance to needy and indigent persons for meeting the cost of medical treatment.
- Relief of the poor – to give financial or other assistance in kind by way of distribution of books, notebooks, cloths, uniforms, or meals for the poor and indigent and to the persons suffer due to natural calamities.
- Other objects of general public utility –
- (i) to acquire property for the sole use for public good by making it available for public purposes as for example, housing a library clinic, crèche and/or as a community ball to be available for public use as training classes, seminars, discourses and other public functions for benefit of the community in general.
- (ii) to undertake any other activity incidental to the above activities but which are not inconsistent with the above objects.
Download the form in case you wish to receive funding for various purposes or would like to avail this service for the needy.
Address: Roshni Villa, New Land Estate, Road, Shimla – 171001.
Contact: 86793 60271; E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please follow and like us: